I hope that this email finds you fit and well, and wanted to touch base with you to give you an update on recent club news. We have been delighted to welcome back so many members since we re-opened our doors and hope that your return is proving enjoyable for you. There is no doubt that this is a situation we never dreamt of finding ourselves in but we hope that we have been able to offer you a sense of safety and security on your visits to the clubs, and to as always, offer you a sanctuary away from a stressful world.
Monday 7th September will see the Juice Bar start opening for breakfast once more. We aim to increase options further over the coming
weeks so watch this space!
A new timetable will be available from next week with increased classes at both clubs! Furthermore, we are also introducing a new member perk which means from now on Mill Hill members will also be able to access the Muswell Hill zoom classes. Please be advised that you can book a class one week
+ 2 hours in advance.
The Day Spa is now open for business and offering our full range of treatments whilst strictly adhering to the Covid-19 guidelines. Our days of operation are currently Wed|Fri|Sat at Muswell Hill and Tues|Wed|Thur|Sat at Mill Hill. In the coming weeks we hope to build up to our normal operational hours.
Adult lessons are already back up and running and Children’s will be starting as of the 6th September.
Is not currently taking place but we will review this on a monthly basis and of course let members know if any changes occur.
These can now be used as normal accompanied by a member. Guests will of course be subject to the same temperature check on arrival as members and will be expected to strictly follow safety guidelines. Guests may swim and take part in classes strictly subject to availability on the day.
The need to book to swim will be reviewed towards the end of September but in the meanwhile can we remind members that should you book a slot and be unable to make it, you are required to cancel your booking.
Unless you pay for a private locker, please only use those with a pink sticker on the door. We would kindly ask all members to ensure that they clean the locker with the sanitiser provided before and after use.
We are delighted to welcome Sue to the team who will join Lab favourite Nicki as one of our hairdressers at Mill Hill. Sue has previously worked at Tony & Guy in Muswell Hill for over 20 years so comes with a wealth of skill and experience. As an introductory offer for the month of September Sue will be offering members 20% off their first appointment (cuts and/or colour).
• A temperature check must be taken on entry. If you see that the reception team are busy, please step to the side and wait until someone is free to take your temperature. Anyone with a temperature of 37.8C or more
will not be admitted.
• Hands should be washed on arrival and at regular intervals during your visit. Please ensure that you regularly make use of the hand sanitiser provided all around the club.
• Please ensure that you clean any equipment you use with the sanitiser provided before and after use.
• If you develop any signs of illness, please do not come to the club. You should not return until you have followed the governments Covid procedures and have ensured that you are well and do not have the virus.
• If you have recently returned from travelling to any country on the UK travel quarantine list please ensure that you complete the 14 day quarantine period before you return to the club.
• Please download the Laboratory App to book your classes and Swim sessions, we have also opened up Muswell Hills online classes for
you to book in to and enjoy.
• Personal sweat towels should not be brought into the gym or studios.
Thank you in advance for adhering to all of the measures mentioned above. By doing so you are helping to ensure that as well as yourself, all of our members and staff are safe. We look forward to a time when all of this will no longer be necessary, but in the meanwhile we are delighted that we are able to operate in a safe way.
As always, my door is always open should you need to discuss
anything with me.
Mill Hill General Manager